I believe a combination of teacher- and student-centered learning approach is the best option to allow me to interact with all of the students and teach them in a manner that instills an appreciation for life-long learning. By using this approach, I will be able to help students improve their self-esteem and reach their full potential.
- Walden University – Bachelor’s of Science in Elementary Education – 2019 to current
- Sessions.edu – Graphic Design and Marketing Design Certificates – 2006 and 2010
- Indian Hills Community College – Associates of Arts; Fine Arts – 1999
Information about Me
- Playing Dungeons & Dragons with my family
- 3D printing
- Playing with my cats
I’ve been married for almost ten years and have three children: a 4.5-year-old son, 13-year-old stepson, and a 21-year-old daughter. I also have a 12-year-old ginger tabby cat and a 2-year-old black cat.
- Paraprofessional in Elementary since 2019
- Owner of website design business since 2011
- Graphic Designer in the financial industry from 2003-2012
- Member of Policy Council for SEIDA preschool program since 2019
- Member of Parent Committee for SEIDA preschool program since 2019